Free BKC, Mumbai Workshops For Banks and Wallet Operators
Thursday, 14th February 2019 – 2 pm – 5.30 pm
Friday, 15th February 2019 – 10.30 am – 1.30 pm
Saturday, 16th February 2019 – 10.30 am – 1.30 pm
New India Bank, IDFC Bank, ICICI, Kotak, YES Bank, Union Bank of India, South India Bank, Federal bank, NPCI, Karnataka Bank, BAndhan Bank, DBS, Bank of Baroda,Bank of India, Indusind,Book My Show, VISA and many more!
Workshop targeted for Banks, E-Commerce Merchants, Wallet Operators and Payment Gateways/Processors lasting 3-hours at WeWork, BKC, Mumbai
Using your mobile device to make tap and pay and In-App payments will be as common as using physical credit and debit cards. In fact mobile NFC and tokenised In-app payments opens the door to new shopping experiences with Digital Cards Accounts on mobile devices.
- HCE Service vision on future of Tokenization and PCI-SPoC Mobile Payments
- Pros and cons for In-house Development versus Outsourcing to Tokenization Service Providers (TSP)
- Market landscape in India for NFC Tap & Pay
- Use Cases and demos – Transaction flows, Payments experience and Customer journey
- RBI requirements and implementing card Tokenization
Please confirm your slot by 13th Feb (Wednesday) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HCE Service is proud to hold workshops to share Tokenization and PCI-SPoC know-how, integration options and the best suited Implementation strategy.
This workshop aims to detail business requirements and translate them into suitable solutions. Mixing theory and brainstorming, implementation options will be reviewed, including advantages and drawbacks.