HCE SWIM MPA SDK for Mobile Wallet Apps
Our HCE SWIM MPA Software Development Kits (SDK) integrate into our clients’ mobile apps in all business sectors (from financial services to corporate messaging apps). Functionally, our HCE SWIM MPA Mobile App enables the following Digital Services:
Digital Cards - HCE with EMV standards
Digital Currencies - Proprietary E-cash and Bitcoin
Digital Banking - Peer-to-peer account payments (UPI)
Digital SCA - Strong Customer Authentication and data protection of users.
Intrinsic Security of HCE SWIM MPA
HCE SWIM MPA comprises SWIM-WALLET-SDK (where card tokens are stored securely) and SWIM-SDK (where the PKI SWIM Digital IDs are stored securely); together these modules provide dual security tokens (HCE EMV tokens & SWIM Digital Identities) protection.
- Protects against reverse engineering & code modification
- Secure Processing including cryptographic functions using Whitebox
- Protect sensitive data secrets (Keys – HCE EMV tokens and SWIM Digital IDs)
- Detects device & code integrity
- Secure Communications: Card data and other sensitive payments data exchanged between the HCE SWIM MPA Mobile Application and the HCE SWIM MAP hosted platform are encrypted.
- Whitebox cryptography.
- Native Code obfuscation.
- Java Code Obfuscation.
- Anti-debugging checks.
- Rooting detection mechanisms.
- Device binding.