Our Simple but Important Security Principles
Data Security: We are responsible for storing the cardholder data on your behalf in our Payment Card Industry PCI-DSS level 1 compliant data centres. As sellers (merchants) you can extract many benefits such as de-scoping of PCI-DSS. Your additional benefits include:
- No upfront capital investment required by you,
- You pay low-cost transaction fees on a pay-as-you-go basis,
- You don’t need your own operational staff, servers, storage, and virtualisation technologies,
- Your IPOSUP apps installed on your multiple mobile devices access our IPOSUP.COM hosted payments solution over the Internet,
- Our cloud computing dual-data centres achieves 99.9% high-availability as well as inherent Disaster Recovery (DR) capability.
- Cardholders enter their card PIN on the IPOSUP mobile app or the IPOS pad PINPAD.
Known as “PIN-on-Glass” card payments service, our payment service is compliant to PCI SPoC and CPoC standards.
Avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds
We follow three basic security principles:
- Generate your private Digital Identity keys and Digital Card Wallets in our trusted Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) secured 2-Factor Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) payments service.
- Encrypt all Internet communication to our IPOSUP.COM infrastructure via PKI based 2-factor strong authentication; (SCA compliant to PSD2, UK’s Payment Service Directive 2).
- PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (PCI PTPE) of all card data from the seller’s IPOSUP app to our cloud payments service host.